You are here
After the trip
- Text the club emergency contact to let him/her know you’re out safely.
- Remind punters to dry out gear, especially flys, and to return gear the following Wednesday. Prompt return is important for the gear to be available for trips the next weekend.
- Fill up the van with diesel before it’s returned to the parking spot. Remember to bring back the keys on the following Wednesday to the gear room.
- Encourage one of your party to write a trip report for the club newsletter. This can be short and light-hearted. Email the report to the newsletter editor
- Trip presentation. It is always fun on a Wednesday night club meeting to see and hear where recent trips have been. If you would like to give a presentation about your trip please contact the club social convenor.
- Respond to the email from the club statistics person about your punter numbers etc.
- Let the chief guide know about any problems, whether in relation to the route or the punters.
- You might like to ask some of your group for feedback on your leadership and the trip. It’s a great chance to improve your skills.