Inquiry for help on the TeAraroa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bruno Waggershauser

Dear fellow hikers,

My name is Bruno and i am from Germany. My wife Susi and I will be hiking the Te Araroa
      long distance trail starting southbound in mid-october. We found out about your club on the internet.
      We are also members of a hiking club here and we kindly ask you for help. Actually it is just a little favor…..

We don’t have contacts in New Zealand and we need somebody trustworthy to keep some things for us in
      Wellington. It’s just some gear like shoes, a sleeping bag and eventually some clothes.
      We eventually want to send things to Wellington and pick them up again on our way from the South Island
      back to Auckland. That’s it….
      Of course it would be also nice to meet fellow trampers from New Zealand and maybe take part
      in one of your meetings.

I kindly ask you to pass this inquiry forward to your club members. Maybe somebody can help us out.

My name and email is:

Bruno and Susanne Waggershauser
      Email:

We are looking forward to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

Best greetings from Germany

Bruno

• #24174 Reply
      Pete Silverwood

I have been in contact with Bruno & Susi and will help them out during their time in the greater Wgtn area.
      At this stage I do not have likely dates for when they will be in our area but will provide updates here as more details become available.
      Pete S

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #24174 in Inquiry for help on the TeAraroa
Your information:

Cancel