Bulk purchase PLB

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeff

Hi

Is anyone looking to purchase a PLB anytime soon?

After the recent club talks I was looking at some online and I came across a local website called Rescue Beacon Hire.

They’re currently doing a deal on a bulk lot of ex-lease Arc 375 beacons. According to the information on the site they were leased to a government department and were only purchased in December 2017 so there’s still over 4 years of warranty left.

The more that is purchased, the better the deal is. If we managed to get 5 people interested then the cost would be $274 including shipping which I think is a pretty good price. The Rrp on one of these is $550.

http://www.rescuebeaconhire.co.nz/ex-lease-beacon-purchase.html

If you’re interested then comment below and maybe we can sort something out.

• #27913 Reply
      unknown
      Participant

I’m keen, one for sure and possibly a 2nd one for a mate that I’ll confirm later

• #27917 Reply
      unknown
      Participant

Yup 2 🙂

• #27929 Reply
      Aimee

I would be keen too!

• #27981 Reply
      Tim

If it’s not too late, I’m keen too 🙂

• #27982 Reply
      unknown
      Participant

@Tim, afaik nothing has been purchased yet, I’m still getting two 🙂

@Jeff, are you going to this week club night? probably a good chance to coordinate this, ask around for Aimee or me (have a committee meeting that day)

• #27985 Reply
      Maj-Britt

I’m keen and will also be at the club tomorrow night. Thanks for posting.

• #27990 Reply
      Ken

I’d be keen on one too 🙂

• #27992 Reply
      Meredith

I’m in.

• #27993 Reply
      Jeff

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply from me. Things have changed for me and I’m going to be moving overseas so won’t be needing one anymore but it looks like there’s enough people that are keen to get a great discount if someone else wants to pick up organising this.

• #27994 Reply
      weimin

HI,If it’s not too late, I’m keen too 🙂

• #27995 Reply
      unknown
      Participant

I can lead this.

Let’s meet tonight, if you’re not coming then email me at ####@##### or text ####### to arrange

I’ll aim to place the order tomorrow and pick up location would be cbd during office hours, Mt Vic, or club night

Cheers,

• #28005 Reply
      unknown
      Participant

Sorry team, too late they run out :’(

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27981 in Bulk purchase PLB
Your information:

Cancel