One space on daytrip this Sunday 4 March to Wainuiomata/Orongorongo Catchment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Victoria

Hi all,
      I now have one space on my medium daywalk this Sunday, 4 March to the Wainuiomata/Orongorongo Catchment. This area is closed to the public, so this opportunity is rare to spend a day in the amazing forested water catchment area. We will be walking for up to 8 hours, departing Wellington Rail Platform 9 at 7.15am on the club bus. We will be back in Wellington by 6pm.
      Please let me know by 12pm Friday 2 March (381 7753) or by email if you would like to come and I will send you the details. I will also need a contact address and telephone number to pass on to the Regional Council for safety reasons.
      Victoria

• #17861 Reply
      Victoria

Hi

I now have a further 2 spaces on the day-walk this Sunday into the Wainuiomata/Orongorongo water catchment area. It is not too late to come on this trip. We will be leaving Wellington Railway Station, Platform 9 at 7.15am,and will be back in Wellington by 6pm. Note: this trip is on Sunday and NOT Saturday. The walk is up to 8 hours on steepish at times, but well formed tracks.

This opportunity is a rare one – this area is closed to the public, with the Regional Council only offering limited chances for tramping clubs to undertake this walk.

Please email me for full details if you would like to join us.

Victoria

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #17861 in One space on daytrip this Sunday 4 March to Wainuiomata/Orongorongo Catchment
Your information:

Cancel