Summer Lodge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Brian Goodwin

Summer Lodge.

Hosts

Our lodge hosts are Matt Batten (021848077) and Leanne (0220447299) who will be hosts for 26th (boxing day) to 1st January and then Murray Taylor (0274481044) from 31st to Sunday 17th January.

Bookings

The aim is for people to be able to turn up on the day. To guarantee a bed you will need to phone ahead either the above numbers or the lodge number 078923874. Note that the hosts may be out during the day.

You will need to provide your own food, do your own cooking and clean up after yourselves and will be asked to do a small amount of additional cleaning,

For anyone who needs certainty for their lodge stay they can make a firm booking by contacting Matt and Leanne or Murray Taylor. They need to reconfirm their booking one or two days prior to their stay. as we want people to be able withdraw their booking close to the day if through illness or any other reason they decide not to go.

We need to eliminate the chance of refunds being made. That would be more work for our volunteers.

We will NOT be using the booking system this year to give the booking people a break.

Payments

All those arriving will need to pay by internet banking and show proof of their payment to the hosts. All of this will be checked with the hosts spreadsheet. Use your name and Summer Lodge as reference.

Rates are;

Member Adult…………$17
      Member child………….$13
      Member infant…………$5

Non-Member Adult…..$29
      Non-Member Child…..$22
      Non-Member Infant….$10

For more information on the lodge go to Facilities / Ruapehu Lodge on this website.

• #39523 Reply
      Nicci Coffey

Awesome! we plan to arrive about 2 Jan, stay for a few nights – 2A2k. Nicci 0211 620 602

• #40103 Reply
      Nicci Coffey

Sadly our plans have abruptly changed & we won’t make summer lodge this year.

• #40120 Reply
      Heather

Just returned home from a spell at Summer Lodge. Went there to use it as a night before and night after for the Round the Mountain tramp but changed my mind and did day walks instead – from the long (Northern Circuit in a day) to the short (Whakapapanui Track). I’ll be back! I have a list of day walks yet to tick off.

• #40172 Reply
      Brian Goodwin

The second week of summer lodge did not have many punters. I am guessing that many clubbies have headed south to take the opportunity to go overseas tourist free. Cannot blame them for that. So far no one has indicated that they will be going to the lodge this week so Murray will be pulling the pin on Tuesday unless any who are intending to go to the lodge this week coming indicate to him that they are intending to stay. So if this is you then you need to contact Murray immediately or the lodge will be locked up probably until Wellington Anniversary weekend.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #39523 in Summer Lodge
Your information:

Cancel