Tauherenikau gorge missing sign-up sheet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      harry

I am leading a day tubing trip down the Tauherenikau Gorge on the weekend of the 25-26th of January. Unfortunately the sign-up sheet for this trip has gone missing. It was apparently there a few weeks ago but now is nowhere to be found. if you know where it is or have taken it away for some reason could you please let me know urgently on . Apparently quite a few people had signed up for it and it is rather hard to organise a trip when you don’t actually know who is on it!

If you had signed up for this trip, could you please email me and let me know.

thanks
      Harry

• #33849 Reply
      Heather

Kia ora Harry. I signed up for this trip and as many do, I took a photo of the front page as it contains the details of the trip (who is leading, when, where, how much etc). I will email you that page with the names of at least 12 keen tubers. My name is on page 2 and there were at least 6-8 names when I added mine. I didn’t take a photo of page 2 but someone might have.

• #33850 Reply
      harry

Thanks Heather!

OK, I now have a copy of page 1. If anybody happened to take a photo of page 2 that would be great!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #33849 in Tauherenikau gorge missing sign-up sheet
Your information:

Cancel