- This event has passed.
WTMC Bake-off and foodie quiz
Wed 18 Apr 2018 @ 7:00 pmFree
That’s right, it’s the not-quite-annual Great WTMC Bake-off!
Bake your best tramping snack and enter the Great WTMC Bake-off and you might just win a prize. Or show up to sample an incredible selection of cakes, biscuits, muesli bars and the iconic Tararua Biscuit.
There will be prizes for the People’s Choice award and guest judges will identify winners in specific categories. In addition, there will be a special foodie quiz with prizes.
The not-so-official rules:
- It must be baked.
- You must bake it (you can get help from a friend, but that friend cannot be New World or the Pandora Bakery, for example).
- It could be something you bake at home or on a tramp (but bring the already baked version to club).
- Aim to bring 20-40 bite-size pieces so that plenty of people can have a taste.
- Be creative, for example you might want to spread melted chocolate on your Tararua biscuit.
- It’s totally acceptable and highly encouraged to bring baking that has won in previous years such as the lime cheesecake.
Bring your baking to club by 7:15 so it can be entered in the judging.