The WTMC Committee last amended the club constitution in April 2015. Attached is the finalised constitution.
- RUAPEHU LODGE
- CLUB GEAR
- JOURNAL, NEWSLETTER AND FACEBOOK
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- PERSONAL LOCATOR BEACONS (PLB)
- EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION
When you sign up for trips, join as a member, or stay at our facilities, we collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information, (including emergency contacts for trips you go on);
- Dietary requirements and relevant medical conditions (only for trips you go on).
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Run a club that organises trips into the outdoors.
We may share your contact details and dietary requirements with others in your party to aid communications and trip planning.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at , or PO Box 5068 Lambton Quay Wellington 6145.
Where we stand on refunds is stated on the Club policies, you’re welcome to contact depending the case your Trip Leader, Chief Guide or Lodge Bookings Officer.