The Constitution was last amended at the EGM on 1 March 2023.
WTMC Constitution (March 2023)
- RUAPEHU LODGE
- CLUB GEAR
- JOURNAL, NEWSLETTER AND FACEBOOK
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- PERSONAL LOCATOR BEACONS (PLB)
- EMERGENCY CONTACT PROCEDURE
- COMMITTEE EMERGENCY PROCEDURE
- EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION
- MEDIA AND COMMS GUIDELINES
When you sign up for trips, join as a member, or stay at our facilities, we collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information, (including emergency contacts for trips you go on);
- Dietary requirements and relevant medical conditions (only for trips you go on).
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Run a club that organises trips into the outdoors.
We may share your contact details and dietary requirements with others in your party to aid communications and trip planning. If an incident occurs on a club trip, we may share your medical information to assist with medical care and search and rescue efforts.
Photos may be used for promotion of the Club in articles, on the Club website or on Facebook. If you do not want your photos to appear please do not join group photos.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at , or PO Box 5068 Lambton Quay Wellington 6145.
The Vice President is the club Privacy Officer. If you have any privacy-related questions or concerns please contact
Where we stand on refunds is stated in the Club policies, depending the case your case you’re welcome to contact the Trip Leader, Chief Guide or Lodge Bookings Officer.