Webmaster wanted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Stephen

The WT&MC website serves as promotional tool attracting prospective members while also providing a medium to communicate messages to existing members and the storage of online information.

A challenge awaits for an aspiring webmaster (or dedicated small team of individuals) to take our awarding winning website to higher places.

If you?re a WT&MC member with some IT skills, can write for online, use a range of web authoring and multimedia software, have an interest in the outdoors and the Club, then you need to apply for this new and exciting role now!

You will:
      * Need access to a PC and web authoring software
      * Go through a phased hand-over training period with the existing webmaster
      * Have a nose for outdoor news of interest to members
      * Facilitate the online needs of the committee and members
      * Promptly respond to e-mails generated from the website

Download the position description below and e-mail your interest to the webmaster –

It is intended that the new webmaster (or team) will takeover the role around February ? March 2002.

<https://www.wtmc.org.nz/download/download.phtml?get=webmaster.pdf>

• #17070 Reply
      Jeff Weir

Just wanted to say that I think the club website is absolutely awesome, and that I can only imagine how hard you have worked to get it to the excellent level it has reached. I imagine we’ll be stretched to find somebody with as much committment to carry on the good work.

Cheers

Jeff

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Webmaster wanted
Your information: