Call for Committee nominations !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne

✨ Call for Committee nominations ✨

We are looking for motivated Club members to join the Committee from April!

UPDATED 18 MARCH: We are still looking for Candidates to stand for President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Chief Guide. Get in touch for more info.

• About half of the current Committee is planning to stay on, which would provide good continuity into the 2024/25 year.
      • All roles remain open to nominations until the new Committee is elected: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Chief Guide, Liaison Officer, Lodge Convenor.
      • We are welcoming people from all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities and abilities at the Committee table. As the only woman currently on the committee, I would love to see a bit more diversity!
      • What’s in it for you? Being part of a tight knit group of volunteers (both on and off the Committee) who are passionate about the outdoors; giving back to the Club, learning new skills… and occasional meetings over drinks and nibbles!
      • Nominations can be sent to up until the AGM on 10 April.

If you have any questions about how the Committee works or any of the roles; please comment below, get in touch with any Committee member or flick me an email me at . And if you know someone who would be great on the Committee... give them a nudge 🙂

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by President.
    • #90196 Reply
      Lisa Scanlan

Hey team
      Keen to be involved.

• #90310 Reply
      Anne

Great to hear Lisa! I’ve replied to your email 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Call for Committee nominations !
Your information: