This flash online ‘blog’ newsletter is loaded with committee updates, trip reports and a host of features. Take a tiki tour of the site to find out what’s possible:
- If you still want to print the whole newsletter and read it on the go, under archives on the left menu, click the month and year and then print! For example, click on January 2014 and print!
- If you go to the home page, you’ll see the latest stories as they appear – no waiting for the 1st of the month.
- For old newsletters, check out the archive on the left menu. Even older newsletters dating back to 1948 will be coming soon.
- For just the trip reports, see the link under categories at your left again.
- Looking for a particular trip report, hut or story – try the search box on your top left.
There’s a lot more you can do here, so get clicking and reading. Big thanks to Steve Kohler, Mike Gilbert and Sarah Young. We’d love to know what you think about the newsletter. Send an email to with your feedback and trip reports.