Accommodation Nelson Lakes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ray Walker

Hi,

A couple of ex-WTMC members currently living in the UK are coming out to NZ in February for a holiday, and are looking for bach type accommodation at St Atnaud and Nelson suitable for 2 adults and 2 pre-school chidren. They intend to stay for 2 or 3 nights at each location.

Does anyone know of any suitable bach or self catering places in these areas that they can reccommend?

Ray

• #17560 Reply
      Lyndsay Fletcher

Hi Ray

I do know of a place in St Arnard. I will make further enquires and get back to you.
      They are most welcolme to stay at my place when they are in Nelson. I have enough spare room to accomadate them all. Cheaper that way too. Last had a family of 5 kids and two adults for the weekend.

Lyndsay

• #17561 Reply
      Lyndsay Fletcher

Hi Ray

I have details of two accomadation possiblities at St Arnaud. The first has mentioned that because bookings are getting busy for the summer period that they get in as soon as they can. They also mention the following.

Our web link is below and on our site under the enquiries/bookings page is a link to our reservations and availability calendar (click Availability icon).

This brings up a calendar based search facility, whereby you enter the dates you wish to view and the system brings up our reservation calendar, which shows the booking status room by room. Note: you can only enter/view 5 days at a time, but can of course do unlimited searches by entering other dates. Even if a required date (or room) is shown as occupied, it still pays to check with us as some of these are agent?s bookings and may not be 100% confirmed (although most are).

http://www.st-arnaudhouse.co.nz

The second has 23 cottages.

http://www.starnaudholidaycottages.co.nz

Lyndsay

• #17563 Reply
      Ray Walker

Thanks, Lindsay. I’ll pass the this on to Charlie & Sarah.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Accommodation Nelson Lakes
Your information: