Christmas trips – any leaders?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrew Chisholm

I’ve had a number of people contact me about Christmas trips, especially in the Easy – Easy/Medium – Medium grades.

Unfortunately a few people that were interested in leading trips listed in the schedule are no longer able to lead – so at the moment there are interested punters and no leaders.

Would you be able to lead a trip over Christmas?
      Are you planning to do a Christmas trip and would be happy to have a few clubbies join you?

Let me know if
      1) You’re interested in leading a trip
      2) You’re interested in joining a trip, if someone steps up to lead

Taa,
      Andrew.

• #17337 Reply
      Lee-Ann

Having done as I was told and taken things easy after some surgery I am not fit enough to head away over Christmas for a fantastic 10days! (sulk!)
      However I am considering just getting away on the 2-3rd of Jan and just doing the Holdworth-powell jumbo loop if the weather is OK…will be a decision I’ll make on the 1st and may even head in on the avo of the 1st to Powell. Just a weekend in the hills to get walking again…happy to have anyone else along who wants to get out of housework or walk off new Years eve and Christmas indulgences.
      If anyone is wellington based over that period and wants to head out they can catch up with me at club or see Andrew and we can get a “callup list going”.

Lee-Ann
      Promotions

• #17349 Reply
      tricia meehan

I am in the Christchurch area for xmas and early Jan, and just wonder if anyone wants to tramp in the South Island, maybe Nelson Lakes, or further south ?? I would be happy to organise any trip, even tho it is last minute !!

Tricia Meehan

• #17350 Reply
      Raymond

Flying to Invercargill tomorrow for another 2 weeks of glorious weather on the enchanted Stewart Island and sub-antarctic islands.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Christmas trips – any leaders?
Your information: