Climbing at Fergs for $5 !!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rene van Lierop

Who is interested in rock-climbing at Fergs on the Wednesday nights between 5.30pm and 7.30pm?

For those of you who are keen climbers or want to give climbing a go (you don’t need to have any experience, or be able to do monkey bars single fingered), Fergs are giving WTMC members discounts on climbing sessions on their indoor wall. Instead of the regular $15 entry, we get a discounted rate of $5 on our club night (wednesday). This is a bargain!

It would be great if we can make this a weekly event, prior to our club night. Let me know if you are interested and we’ll meet at Fergs 5.30-ish.

Be prepared to show your FMC card to prove membership.

Happy climbing!

• #18206 Reply
      Yibai

Hi Rene,

I normally go there on Wed, David and few other club members go there on Tue & Thur. Give me a yell if you need someone to climb with.

Cheers
      Yibai

• #18207 Reply
      Rene van Lierop

What time are you normally there?

I also noted that you lead the rock climbing at the lodge weekend in Oct. Could you inform the people on your list about it (not sure how many people read these forum messages).

Cheers

• #18213 Reply
      Chris Naylor

Hi Yibai,

I’m not a member of WTMC(currently an inactive member of Wgtn SAR). Have been a member in the past of the NZ Alpine Club & not normall too keen on indoor climbnig. However I’m keen to do a wee bit of climbing with yuo guys, if someone is going down there one Wednesday and see how it goes.

Hope to hear from you soon,
      Chris Naylor

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Climbing at Fergs for $5 !!!!
Your information: