free MSR Cooker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      robert barrack

I have two old MSR whisperlite cookers with old fuel bottles free for a good home.
      One works well the other is good for parts. Suitable for someone new to tramping who would dearly love a cooker and is happy to have ansecond hand one.

• #17763 Reply
      chris

Hi

Do you still have those msr cookers i’d love to own one but just cant afford a new one at this stage, i’m planning to go do the hump ridge track this winter,and could really do with a nice stove.

look forward to here from you
      chris heaton.

• #18134 Reply
      Damian Murphy

robert barrack Wrote:

> I have two old MSR whisperlite cookers with old
      > fuel bottles free for a good home.
      > One works well the other is good for parts.
      > Suitable for someone new to tramping who would
      > dearly love a cooker and is happy to have ansecond
      > hand one.

• #18135 Reply
      Damian Murphy

Hi Robert,

Are the msr cookers still available?

A friend of mine has an msr whisperlight and it looks a great stove but I shudder at the high cost of a new one. I’m heading off to the Tararua Southern crossing in a week or so then the Tongariro Northern Circuit later this winter so I could do justice to a decent stove.

Kind regards
      Damian Murphy

• #18138 Reply
      Sean Haggerty

Hi Robert,

I know that I am a little late on the response, but if there is anyway that you haven;t gotten rid of those cookers then I would be more then happy to take them off of your hands. I am new to the country and am looking at getting my hands on some camping gear to start my tramping expeditions.

Kind Regards,
      Sean Haggerty

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: free MSR Cooker
Your information: