FREE TRIP IN CLUB VAN – Sunday 22nd April.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Gareth

To ensure the club always has enough volunteers to drive the club Ford Transit 12-seater minivans when heading away each weekend we are going to hold a Minivan Famil session on the morning of Sunday 22nd April. This is an opportunity for people to practise driving the vans in a quieter, slower and more comfortable environment than that of a Friday night departure with a noisy van full of trampers and packs. The session will be led by Steve Austin who will run through the features of the van, as well as explain what to do in case of a flat tyre or other mechanical problem, where the vans are stored and how to pay for diesel. The famil is ideal for those who wish to help out in some way but may lack the experience or confidence to drive a larger, manual transmission vehicle. Everybody will be given the opportunity to drive the van for themselves. The session will depart from the train station at 10am and last about 2-3 hours depending on numbers. It is open to members and non-members who are looking to join the club. No cost is involved!
      If you are keen to come along, or have any further questions, please email me on , call me on 0210652399 or see me at club night.
      Cheers, Gareth.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: FREE TRIP IN CLUB VAN – Sunday 22nd April.
Your information: