Fundraising movie night for Oxfam!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Katya

Dear all,

I’m looking for enthusiastic, compassionate, open-minded trampers who like watching movies in spare time and who are kind enough to spend $20 on a ticket, which will:
      1) Bring a lot of fun and a bit of alcohol in your blood!
      2) Help support good cause!
      3) Help fight poverty in the world!

McGirr Training -the organization I’m working at- is organizing a fundraising movie night, happening on Wed 8 April to support our Oxfam Trailwalkers! The movie is brilliant and you will see it before anyone else will in New Zealand! Plus for the price of $20 you will be getting a complimentary glass of wine, nibbly bits, a lot of fun and other UNVALUABLE things mentioned above!

The movie is THE BOAT THAT ROCKED-a comedy about a band of rogue DJs in the 60s who ran a pirate radio station off a boat in the middle of the North Sea. Fab cast including Emma Thompson, Bill Nighy, Rhys Ifans, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Kenneth Brannagh – oh and the nerdy manager guy from Flight of the Conchords.

TIME AND PLACE: Wed 8 April, 6.30pm, The Empire – Island Bay

I can personally deliver the tickets to your office or home or probably post them!

Please email me back asap to , as places are limited and tickets are selling fast!

Cheers! Katya.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Fundraising movie night for Oxfam!
Your information: