Heaphy track MTB

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      pete

Hi,

on the upcoming winter schedule there is a weekend MTB trip to ride the Heaphy. As its a great walk (or should that be great MTB?) hut bookings need to be made in advance.

So if you would like to come on the trip and ride the track for the first time in 15 years, get in touch ideally by the end of next week (that’s the 16th April) so we can book spaces in the hut.

Very basic plan is to ride in 2 groups from either end of track, probably stay in the same hut near the middle of the track and then carry on to swap over transport. Space (in terms of vans & DOC limitations) is limited to 12. You’ll need a reasonable level of fitness but if you have any questions please ask.

Thanks

Ant M & Pete G

• #18427 Reply
      Jo

Hi Pete,

Count me in. Just to confirm – this is the 1-3 July?

Cheers,

Jo

• #18428 Reply
      pete

Hi,

yes its July 1 – 3. Apologies for the minor lack of trip detail!

Cheers

pete

• #18441 Reply
      Pete

Hi,

We are still have à space for one on the trip. If anyone is keen to join the trip (looks likes to leave on the thursday night now), please let me know asap.

Thanks

Pete

• #18452 Reply
      pete

Hi,

if you would like to join a rescheduled Heaphy MTB trip, please get in touch in the next couple of days.
      Dates are looking like ferry over on Thursday 29th September and return evening of the 2nd October. A decent level of fitness will be required, with at least 6 – 7 hours per day riding required and gear will be need to be carried.

regards

Pete

• #18471 Reply
      Pete

Hi,

We now have a space for this rescheduled trip on the 22- 25th September due to injury. Email me for further details or talk to me at club this Wednesday (the 31st).

cheers

pete

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Heaphy track MTB
Your information: