Jane Perkins

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lisa Tinkley

For all of you who were friends with Jane Perkins – and there were many of us – I am sorry to tell you that Jane passed away this Saturday at Mary Potter hospice.

Jane had a great enthusiasm and passion for the mountains. Her passing will leave a big hole in so many people lives.

Her funeral is this Wednesday (13 April) at St Peter’s Hall, Beach Road, Paekakariki at 11am
      This will be followed by a private committal service in Whenua Tapu Cremetoriium

Friends are invited to bring a plate for a shared lunch afterwards at the hall.
      In lieu of flowers, donations to Greenpeace, or any other organisation whose work Jane respected, would be appreciated

And everyone is welcome to come to Jane’s house in Paekakariki to say goodbye before 4pm tomorrow (Tuesday). She is currently at rest there at 1 Henare St, Paekakariki.

• #18431 Reply
      MikeM

Yikes. Very sorry to hear of it.

• #18432 Reply
      harry

That is such sad news. Jane was an enthusiastic tramper, and a cyclist, and a movie buff. I will miss her.

• #18434 Reply
      Graham Harvey

I flatted with jane in chch 1983-4, just found out this news today- very sad news

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Jane Perkins
Your information: