M Cycle Tour Wgn Anniversary Weekend 20-23 Jan 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anna

i’m leading a trip that’s down in the schedule as port underwood but i’ll be changing that, the trip will still run but it will be wellington based rather than picton based.

if the weather behaves the plan is to cycle around to white rock. if the weather is more inclement we’ll head to riversdale.

i’m going to be away from xmas till 16 jan so i won’t get back to anyone before then.
      either use the members area to get my email address and email me or reply to this if you’re keen and i’ll get back to you after the 16th.

you’ll need a bike that can handle off road cycling, a tent or a fly from the club and a means of carrying 3 days worth of gear – whether racks & panniers or bike packing/brevet styles.
      it’ll be a solid medium trip.

plan A – white rock:

saturday
      catch a train to featherston, cycle to martinborough, and on to white rock.
      continue along the coast to a camp site beside a stream.

sunday
      continue along the coast, past the putangirua pinnacles, up & around to a doc camp ground by wharekaukau.

monday
      cycle past turakirae head, pencarrow head to eastbourne and then back into wellington.

cheers
      Anna

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: M Cycle Tour Wgn Anniversary Weekend 20-23 Jan 2012
Your information: