Meindl Boots For Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kate

I have some lightly worn Meindl boots for sale. They just didn’t work for my feet but they are really great boots. They have been lovingly cleaned and waxed. Good stiff boot for ankle protection on long tramps.

If you are a women’s English size 6.5 or US size 7.5 they might be the perfect boots for you. If you think you might be interested I can bring them to club for you to try on.

• #18289 Reply
      mika

Are the Meindls still for sale? I am interested as I am to replace my old Meindl Icelanders that are really worn out and my feet love them. However, I am not sure about the size (can’t read the label anymore) but it must be about right. Could you please bring them to club some Wed?
      Mika

• #18294 Reply
      KateC

Hi Mika,

Yes, I still have the boots. I will bring them to club for you to try. It would be great to see them go to a good home. :) Will you be at club 10 March?

Kate

• #18296 Reply
      mika

Hey Kate,
      This Wed (tomorrow, 17th) it is social night at the club. I will be there but otherwise next Wed is fine with me as well. You can call me on cell phone 027 6767012. Mika

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Meindl Boots For Sale
Your information: