mixed stack of the climber’s magazine, wilderness and nz alpine bulleting to give away

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rini

i have about 10 magazines to give away . anyone wants it? it’s all from 2011 and some early 2012 i think .

• #18593 Reply
      MikeG

My wife Angela is off to the lodge this weekend… will you be at club this Wednesday? If you don’t get any better offers, I’ll grab them off you and send them up to the lodge, for that occasional day when it’s not blue skies and gentle breezes, and folks need some reading material.

• #18594 Reply
      rini

sounds great!

i don’t know if i will be at the club or not thou . maybe someone’s heading from miramar? :D
      if not i’ll try to make it to the club

• #18595 Reply
      MikeG

No probs Rini, I might have to force myself to spend another weekend snowboarding so I can deliver the magazines later :-)

• #18597 Reply
      Jenny B

I could bring them to club for you.. can you email me on the club’s social email address (social_at_wtmc_dot_org_dot_nz) to arrange a time to get them? Picking them up tonight (tues) would be best for me as I normally go to the club meetings straight from work.
      Cheers,
      Jenny

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: mixed stack of the climber’s magazine, wilderness and nz alpine bulleting to give away
Your information: