Show my your parks photo competition – closes sunday

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      spencer

Super prizes to be won at DOC’s conservation week photo competition. Photos can be taken in any DOC-managed land, not just national parks.

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=195457&u=50831&a=254553244581393&p=417326760595&rest=0&v=View

Here is the blurb (from Sirocco ;) )

“Skraaarrk! I’m a carefully kept kakapo who hasn’t seen much of New Zealand. But, as official Spokesbird for Conservation, this needs to change!

The theme for Conservation Week 2012 is “Love Your Parks”. This means appreciating all those beautiful places that my mates at the Department of Conservation (DOC) look after on our behalf—but I can’t do that if I’ve never seen them!

That’s where you come in. I need you to show me New Zealand’s parks, and why you love them. I need you to show me your people loving parks pics and equip me to be the best Spokesbird I can be!

To thank you I’ve got a primo prize for one lucky contributor (and a friend):

Flights to Queenstown from the winner’s nearest airport, courtesy of Air New Zealand
      Return transport from Queenstown to Te Anau, courtesy of Tracknet
      Two night’s accommodation in Te Anau, courtesy of Red Tussock Motel
      Transfers to and from the Kepler Great Walk track, courtesy of Tracknet
      Freedom Walk vouchers (3 night hut passes) for the Kepler Great Walk track
      A Milford Sound cruise, including lunch and pick up, courtesy of JUCY Cruize
      Massage vouchers, courtesy of Fiordland Massage Clinic
      Horse trek vouchers, courtesy of Highride Adventures
      Entry to ‘Fiordland on Film – Ata Whenua’ vouchers, courtesy of Fiordland Cinema
      A meal at Fiordland’s home of pizza and pasta, courtesy of La Toscana
      You’ve got until 10 pm Sunday 23 September to submit your photo and until 10 pm Wednesday 26 September to vote for your favourite—make sure you spread the word and get your mates to vote for your snazzy snap too.

The 10 photos with the most Facebook votes go to my photographer friend, Rob Suisted, for professional judging, and he’ll pick the winner.

Check out the Ts & Cs for all the furry details.”

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Show my your parks photo competition – closes sunday
Your information: