Trip to Ball Pass

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jackie

Hi there

Tony & I plan to run a trip to Ball Pass leaving Fri 10th Dec after work and returning Mon 13th Dec before work (if possible).

I am just checking flights and see that Air NZ the robbers are getting pricey. I miss Pacific Blue. We may have to take a half day Monday to get back on cheaper flights, not decided yet.

If you are interested in coming along will you please email Tony or I asap to have a chat about the trip? You will need ALP1 skills and M to MF tramping fitness. It isn’t a particularly hard trip but you will need to be able to keep going on Saturday at a moderate pace for about 9-10 hrs. We will be carrying tents.

You would need to book your flights soon. Other costs would include rental cars and Fri (NZAC hut) and Sunday night accomodation.

Ta
      Jackie

• #18364 Reply
      Jackie

Ps if the weather is bad at Mt Cook we will just go somewhere else. It should be a good trip. Please don’t be put off if you are interested. I don’t believe this is a Fit trip on a fine day. We will only be going to Mt Cook if it is fine.

Jackie

• #18366 Reply
      Jackie

Hi Ball Passers

We will be leaving ChCh 9 pm Fri and will be back ChCh by 9 am Mon latest (though probably Sunday night). It depends on the weather and how we split the trip over the 2 days.

If you are coming please drop us a line first then find yourself some flights to suit the above times.

Jackie

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Trip to Ball Pass
Your information: