Xmas/New Year Club trip – Otago Rail Trail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Barbara Keenan

A few of us are in the process of organising a club trip to do the Otago Rail Trail, leaving Wellington on 26 December and returning on 4 January.

We will probably also incorporate some other side trips, to be determined.

We expect to have room for 6 additional punters.

A very rough estimate of the cost is $200 per person PLUS the cost of bike rentals and accommodation.

If you are interested, please reply to this message or club members can get my email address from the directory and email me privately.

• #18481 Reply
      Ross Lindsay

Hi Barbara…
      If you would like info about the Otago Central Rail Trail you should find lots of good stuff on the Official Otago Central Rail Trail website… http://www.otagocentralrailtrail.co.nz … as well as in the Official Leaflet which I can post you. I’d also be happy to help with any questions you may have.
      Cheers…
      Ross Lindsay
      Manager, Official Otago Central Rail Trail website… http://www.otagocentralrailtrail.co.nz
      03 445 3118…

• #18482 Reply
      tricia meehan

Hi

I would be really interested to do the rail trail. I have already booked to go south in my car on dec 24, so could meet you there. I haven’t been in wgtn long so haven’t officially joined up the WTC yet but want to.

Let me know
      Thanks
      Tricia Meehan

• #18484 Reply
      clement dussier

hi barbara
      I d like to know if you got some seat available ? i ll be interesting for that but i need to confirm next week if i ve got my holydays.

cheers

clement

• #18485 Reply
      Barbara

Sorry. This trip has now been organised and is closed to additional punters.

• #18486 Reply
      clement dussier

it doesn t matter
      thank you for your answer and have a good trip !!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Xmas/New Year Club trip – Otago Rail Trail
Your information: