Brand new ultralight down vest for sale – brilliant price!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Spencer

PHD designs make some of the best down gear on the planet – they use 900 loft and hand make it in their factory in the UK.

They recently sent me the wrong item and are going to replace it at their cost including all postage to and from the UK. This seemed like a waste of money on postage so they are also happy for me to try and sell it at a reduced price and they will make up the difference equivalent to the saved postage costs.

So here’s the deal. I have a large PHD Designs Ultra Down Vest for sale brand new for $250. Full price is GBP156 ($310) plus postage. It weighs 150g and is rated to -5. You can read about it here:

http://www.phdesigns.co.uk/product_info.php?cat=111&products_id=202

I can bring it to Club tonight and next week. If it is not sold by then I will return it. It makes no difference financially to me or PHD so it’s really just a good opportunity for someone here in NZ to pick it up at a good price rather than return it.

Cheers!

Spencer.

• #18819 Reply
      Gareth

DOC obviously paying their office staff way too much if Spencer can afford to pay over $300 for a down vest!

;)

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Brand new ultralight down vest for sale – brilliant price!
Your information: