Climbing harness, carabiners, bivvy bags for sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeffrey Weir

Hi all.

I hardly get out now that the 2nd baby has arrived, so thought I’d sell some climbing gear and some bivvy bags that I’m not likely to need. This stuff would suit someone who is planning to do the Alpine or Snowcraft courses.

On the climbing side, there’s a hudy rock empire climbing harness, a HB Wales twistgate Carabiner, and a Petzl William Locking Carabiner climbing. All this stuff has only been used 5 times for an alpine snowcraft course, and is in immaculate and safe condition.

Theres some Bivvy Bags as well – a great Fairydown Bivvy bag in excellent condition (RRP $440), a new Alpac Bivvy Bag (rrp $130) and an older Alp Sports goretex bivvy bag (made in NZ, and probably over 10 years old but it still keeps you bone dry and should go for a song).

It’s all on trademe. To view the stuff, click on the ‘Community’ tab, then click on ‘member profiles’ then put ‘jeffreyweir’ in the search field and push ‘search’. then click on the ‘listings’ link. Whew! OR just browse on trademe.

Cheers all, and perhaps see you at club in a few years!

• #16899 Reply
      Yibai He

Why does everyone start selling stuff all together?
      Geoff, congratulation for the 2nd baby, boy or girl?

:)
      Yibai

• #16908 Reply
      alison hawke

Hey there,

how much do you want for bivvy bag

Ali

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Climbing harness, carabiners, bivvy bags for sale
Your information: