Room available in great house in Mt Cook over summer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Frances

I am sub-letting my room over the summer while I go on a gigantic tramp – do you know anyone looking for a place short-term?

I live in a gorgeous house in Mt Cook, near the Basin roundabout. Easy walking distance to town, but on a quiet residential street. A mere 10 minutes walk to club. The room is a big double room with a sash window. There is a wall-size map of the Tararaus to help with your trip planning.

The flat has a big open plan kitchen with sofa and dining table, plus adjoining living room with sofas and sky TV. My flatmates are two guys, very chilled and friendly. They are big foodies so there is always good culinary activity, plentiful home brew, great coffee flowing etc. We have a spare room for guests and bike/gear storage under the house.

The room is $210 per week. Female preferred. Dates are early January to late March.

Get in touch at gear at wtmc dot org dot nz if you know anyone who might be keen.

Thanks
      Frances

• #19016 Reply
      Frances again

update: the room is available from mid-December

• #19017 Reply
      Marijke

Hi,

Marijke here, very interested in subletting your room as of mid December… Can you let me know the details. IAm in Wton today and tomorrow.. Possibility to meet up ??
      Thanks
      MArijke
      027 6354000

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Room available in great house in Mt Cook over summer
Your information: