Royal Blue Macpac Pursuit for sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Sharron

I have for sale a royal blue Macpac Pursuit in perfect condition. It really wants to escape my cold dark basement in favour of some adventures in snow, bush or some crumbling crags. If you are after a smallish, robust pack that can take ice tools and crampons along with a rope and a bit of other stuff this might be for you. I can bring it to Club if you want to inspect it. Price negotiable. Did I mention it is a very fetching shade of blue?

Macpac specs below:

A small version (35 Litres) of the Pursuit. A great cragging, winter climbing and alpine sack for those who can manage with the minimum of gear.

Single compartment body of AzTec HP construction with 630D Nylon reinforcing on base and crampon patch. The lid is not extendable. It has a large top pocket complete with key fom and an internal smaller pocket. The back of the sack has a crampon patch equipped with elastics. Rope holding compression strap under the lid. Dual ice tool attachments. Tri-point reinforced haul loops. Removable hip belt with gear racking loops. Wand pockets and side compression straps.

1.65kg for a size 2.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Royal Blue Macpac Pursuit for sale
Your information: