Seeking a place to live?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Lee-Ann Mitchell

A pre-Christmas tidy up of what had become an indoor shed of “outdoor toys and tools” and junk revealed another spare room….

So before I get too old and set in my ways……seeking flatmate to share stories, tramping recipes and of course rent/expenses in fully furnished ..(tho more outdoor toys welcome..kayaks etc) 3 bdrm townhouse in Khandallah/Ngaio.

Its right across from a train stop..so only a 10 min ride to town! The KauKau track is 2 mins away for the daily run. Looking at $150, plus expenses (which aren?t much and doesn?t depend on you living on couscous, Tararua biscuits or boiled rice ? we will leave that for tramping dinners!)

Indoor plants would relish a flatmate who didn?t tramp or did so on alternative weekends so they get watered ..but finding someone NORMAL who may not do the outdoors thing is hard to find (let me share some wonderful stories from work enquiries) ?.so I?m prepared to go plastic!

Let me know if you are looking for somewhere in the next month or know of someone.
      Cheers
      Lee-Ann

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Seeking a place to live?
Your information: