Yoga for Trampers starts up this Wednesday 15 Jan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Megan Sety

Yoga for Trampers starts up again this Wednesday 15 Jan

When: 6-7pm
      Where: TTC hall at 4 Moncrieff St, Mt Vic
      What: stretch those stiff muscles from the holiday tramps or energise from the holiday buffet table, or just have some fun!
      Cost: $10 – bring cash on the night or bank transfer

The other details:
      *Wear comfortable clothes that are not too loose. Yoga is practiced in bare feet – no need for socks or shoes.
      *Bring a yoga mat if you have one. I will have a few spares (sorry your thermarest and foam sleeping pads won’t do).
      *The classes will start at 6pm. Please arrive on time and be ready for class.
      *It’s best to have dinner after the class.

If you’re wondering if yoga or this class is right for you, just ask. If you have any injuries I should know about or questions, just let me know . This is a good chance to try out yoga and check out my style of teaching. Feel free to come along even if you have never done yoga. My classes focus on strength and flexibility without wild poses or a whole bunch of sweating. You can expect a different class each week.

No need to book just show up!

• #18787 Reply
      Megan

Yoga is on again this week. Will be working to build strength in the legs, improve our balance and find that favourite tramper stretch.

To stay up to date about upcoming classes, just check the website:

http://www.megasetyyoga.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Yoga for Trampers starts up this Wednesday 15 Jan
Your information: