Garth Ireland

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mark Pothecary

Kia ora koutou

As you may (or may not) know, Garth sadly passed away over the weekend on the 3rd February.

Garth was an active member of the WTMC community (tramping, kayaking, and mountain biking), participating on many club trips as a punter and as a leader of gourmet and the Christmas beer/wine tramps and volunteering his time on club nights, as the weekend emergency contact, previously helping with mailouts, and mentoring new and existing members. He was always keen for a post-club night beverage too!

A service to celebrate the life of Garth will be held at Old St. Paul’s, 34 Mulgrave Street this Thursday 8th February at 1.30pm. All are welcome. Drinks to follow (venue tbc).

Messages to the family may be left in Garth’s tribute book at http://www.tributes.co.nz

I am coordinating some photos of Garth’s adventures for the family, if you have any, please direct message me.

Thanks, Mark Pothecary

• #86137 Reply
      Karen Fisher

Hi Mark I wasn’t too sure how to DM you, I have emailed some photos of Garth to the liason officer email

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Garth Ireland
Your information: